Lynsey Jordan Gwin
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Art, Travel, Memes
Video Games, Crafting, Yoga
Hip Hop, Queso, Jack Skellington
As designer and developer of 10+ years, I am a problem-solver who executes with efficiency and empathy. I serve as a consultant to the client and advocate for the consumer. My professional passion is working with clients to discover the best solution for their needs and ushering them through the execution of their direction. Additionally, I love a challenge. I thrive in an environment that allows me to learn new things and put them into practice.
I am a co-founder for Activate Conference, a local yearly conference that teaches young adults about the career opportunities in the interactive design and development field. I am a participant on the BRCC ETEC and EBR CTEC Advisory Board. I am also active in the Baton Rouge Slack and Refresh Baton Rouge community.
Awards & Recognition
- 2019 Ada Lovelace Award Winner – UI/UX Designer
- 2016 Gold Addy – Envoc Thank You Cards concept and design
- 2015 Silver Addy – Incentrik marketing website
- 2014 Gold Addy – MobileQubes marketing website
- 2013 Silver Addy – Lamar Training Library website
- 2013 Silver Addy – Envoc's 'Mix and Mingle' event concept and design
- 2012 Silver Addy – Volunteer Louisiana's 'Show us your U' campaign microsite
- 2011 Silver Addy – The Keeping Room marketing website
- "Think Like A Designer" – Activate Conference
- "When college can't give you the answers, what's next?" – AltBR Podcast
- "Designing with Empathy" – SQL Saturday Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge Community College, LSU AdFed Student Chapter
- "SVG in Web Design" – Louisiana State University
Lynsey has a very professional approach to getting projects completed on time. Her creativity and ability to see things differently are an amazing asset. Her "Do it right the first time" attitude is infectious. I would be honored and privileged to work with Lynsey again in the future.
Jay Abbott, Account Manager, Haivision